Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lost 41 pounds in 6 weeks - answer three important questions - read this article now!

I receive many and many questions about my weight loss journey when they hear that I lost an astonishing 41 pounds in six weeks. Some are more important than others – issues going to the most important for what can replicate my success.


1. You hunger you, right? There is no other way to lose weight.


I do not. Yourself of hunger is not a "way" to lose weight. Fact is that I was fat my life and tried every fad diet out there, including hambre-tipo diets. None of them worked. What different at this time is the kind of exercises and getting the nutrients of the rights.


2. Were you hungry much?


There is a great point that I want to do this, and I think that one of the most important things when it comes to weight loss, so please is listen now. Yes, need a shortfall of calories to lose weight. No, don't have hunger yourself. In fact, starving yourself has a lot of negative effects on weight loss.


I know sometimes hungry no matter how much to eat. This is important now: provided that your body is not getting some nutrients get always will feel hungry. If you take 5000 calories a day, but still not get anything out of the groups of necessary food, your body still crave will still make you hungry even if will carry 5000 calories. This is an important point. Write down it. The key to maintaining a shortfall of calories and still feeling full is to eat all the major food groups, so not devoid of any nutrition.


3. Do you have spoken "type of exercises..."?


This another cornerstone of how I lost weight keep your attention here! The correct way to lose weight is not the treadmill or other exercise of long duration! Tapes of make lose fat during exercise. After the exercise, your body will attempt replace lost fat, since you want to be ready for next time. It is one of the reasons why not all people trying to lose weight through exercise for hours at a time.


You have to do is to high intensity short duration exercise. Yes, you me right ear: I am talking about heavy resistance training (muscles). Keep your attention here as This is finally going to do in this article. It takes an enormous amount of energy to build muscle from scratch. Your body based on muscles when RESTING, which means that after the exercise. So what happens is that the body will spend much energy while you're resting, resulting in loss of incredible fat in a very short period of time!


... Now pay close attention here;


Do you know that you can lose large amounts of weight, as I did in just a few weeks? It is about to discover one and the only way that 15 minutes of move record you fat 3 days... even while you sleep. I urge to read every word on the next page - click here


Islam Blog


SEO Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment